Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Favorites

It has been a while since I posted a Friday Favorites post and I just realized that so here we go!

I loved my Wasabi Peas until Tia & Maisy got them in their little paws and distributed them all over my clean living room floor

Love this pictures of Maisy- she is such a gift to our family. Love her.

I might be biased, but I think that Tia has pretty cute little feet!

My 26.2 sticker that I lost and was able to relocate at the car wash on Monday. I am glad that nobody decided to snatch it off of the Pepsi machine before I go there. Allie isn't allowed in car washes anymore- something always happens to her there. 

This picture of Tia & her daddy is the most precious picture ever. He was seeing if he could walk with her in the back pack while Maisy and mommy run at the next Lantern Tap House Run Club on Tuesday. We will find it if his grand idea is a success then. :-)

My new hat I got in Palm Springs- I love it and it was cheap...only $6!

My new brown riding boots from DSW. These were not cheap, but they will last forever and I love them.

Taupe flats that are comfy and stylish for work or with my jeans. I just can't wear heels anymore. They wreak havoc on my body.

Questions for you:
What are some of your favorite things right now?

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration