Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Resolutions

You don’t need to wait until January 1st nor do you need to wait until Monday to start a new goal or resolution. It’s never too late to want to make a positive change in your life. If you could make a list of resolutions to start tomorrow, what would they be????

My current short term resolutions are:

1.     Ramp up my running mileage without injuring myself
2.     Get healthy- remember to listen to my body everyday
3.     Continue my lifting program 2-3 days a week
4.     Try to eat fuller meals so that I don’t snack so much during the day
5.     Get a road bike so that I can start improving in an area that I don’t have a lot of experience
6.     Find a positive balance between home, work & training

My long term resolutions are:

1.     Compete in a tri next summer
2.     Maybe, just maybe sign up for a bikini figure competition
3.     Run the Windermere Marathon in May
4.     Be healthy enough to register for the Boston Marathon 2014
5.     Find a career that makes me whole
6.     Break 3:00 in the marathon
7.     Continue to DREAM BIG

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration