Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Favorites

I thought that I would do something fun and post some of my favorite things or things that I am currently obsessing over. These are in no particular order:



Trader Joe's "spicy" Hummus
It is amazing. Best hummus ever. I wish I could make hummus exactly like this at home. This is the only hummus I will ever buy.

Stinger Waffle
Love these! This one is the honey flavor, but they have other flavors as well. You can get them at most running specialty stores or REI. I like them pre-workout or I take one with me on a long bike ride.

Ben & Jerry's Greek Frozen Yogurt
Oh. My. Word. This stuff is pint sized crack!!! Don't even get me started on the peanut butter banana. Trust me, go to your store now and buy some. You can thank me later.

Mezamashii Run Project
I will write more on this topic next week since I just received my Mizuno Wave Riders on Wednesday. It's a "brilliant" marketing campaign and I am honored to be selected.

Making Bracelets
I am obsessed. Pinterest and Michael's isn't helping my bracelet making obsession. I have made all kinds of bracelets recently. Even some dressy ones for work. Next on my agenda are tackling necklaces.

PRO Compression Socks
I just got my first pairs this week and they are awesome!!! Thanks to the schwaggle deal last week I ordered two pairs @ 50% off. Can't beat that deal for compression socks. I also will be writing more on PRO Compression gear next week.

Questions for you:

What are your current favs or must haves?
Any fun weekend plans?
Racing?

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration