Monday, July 30, 2012

You watched the Olympics outside?!

This last weekend my college bestie came into town on her way to weekend at the lake in North Idaho. She has become insanely obsessed with the Olympics, but who can blame her? She even downloaded the Olympic update app for her phone that I didn't even know existed. It's a pretty cool app to get if you haven't already done so. It is lame already knowing the results before the competitions are on air for us, but we still both really wanted to watch the swimming & gymnastic events. Adrienne is slightly obsessed with Lochte. :-)
I tried to convince her to join Twitter so that she can follow him, but I don't think I succeeded...yet.

At the beginning of the summer my husband wanted to cut out some extra costs that we had since he was getting ready to make his big career move. He decided to cancel our TV since we typically don't watch much of it over the summer. I don't think (I forgot too) he remembered the Olympics were on. Not good!!!Luckily we can get NBC with an antennae, but it is hit & miss depending on the location. The antennae wouldn't work in our basement or in the living room, however, with some effort it did work on our back deck. So yesterday Adrienne and I sat outside enjoying the perfect summer weather, sipping chilled white wine and watching the Olympics.

Who else can say that they watched the Olympics outside?



--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration