Saturday, June 2, 2012

VLOG #1

I broke down and I made my first VLOG last night while I was doing my spin workout. Talk about multi tasking. I finally had to stop to really save you from the sweat feast that was about to occur. I talk about my "injury" a bit and what is next for me. I will write more into depth on all of this next week and hopefully I will be able to know what in the heck is going on with me!

I must note that I am a total dork and it really comes out in this video. I am also wearing my Brooks running top for running MOJO since I can't run and well, quite frankly, it makes me feel special. I know that I am not the only person who has their favorite and/or special top for racing. :-)

So without further adieu here it is!


Now I am off to use the elliptical at the university rec center and a million things on my weekend to do list. I hope that everyone is having a great weekend!

Questions for you:
Have you ever made a VLOG? Feel like a dork watching yourself on youtube?
What is your special and/or favorite racing top?
Any fun weekend plans and/or races? 

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration