Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pizza, Pizza!

I love pizza. However, pizza isn't that great for the waistline. A great solution to cutting out unwanted to calories is to bake a pizza using a tortilla as the crust. It works great and cuts out over half of the calories!!!

What exactly do I put on my pizza?
1 LaTortilla Factory Tortilla
1/2 Serving of Trader Joe's pizza sauce
1 TBSP of garlic (I smear this into the pizza sauce)
1/4 Cup of chopped spinach
1-2 oz of diced onions
1/2 serving of Trader Joe's sun dried tomatoes
1 serving of turkey pepperoni
1 serving of Tillamook Italian shredded cheese

In most instances I will make 2 pizzas at the same time and have one for dinner and one for lunch the next day. It is a yummy and satisfying meal.



Nutrition content (1 entire tortilla pizza!)
Calories: 324
Protein: 26.73 grams
Carbs: 32.64 grams
Fat: 15.52 grams

--Tasha

1 comment:

I love your comments & inspiration