Friday, September 2, 2011

Yep, I am still here!

This last week I have been in recovery mode from HTC and ramping up for my next adventure- Labor Day weekend in Seattle with my college bestie Adrienne. There will be a full blog coming soon dedicated solely to the awesomeness of HTC. I have so much to say that it has taken me a while to put my thoughts together. Be looking for a blog next week. :-)

As of 9/11/11 it will only be 12 weeks until CIM. I went into panic mode yesterday when I realized how close my big day was coming. It was a good/excited type of panic. I am getting anxious to see what I can run, but I am trying not to get my hopes up. A part of me is sad that I didn't sign up for Portland in October, but I know that the timing for CIM with my training is going to be perfect. Let the official countdown to Marathon Madness begin!

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration