Thursday, August 25, 2011

HTC, ready or not here I come!

I leave for HTC in a little over 30 minutes. I am so excited and I am so ready. Last night I meticulously packed my bags. I then double and triple checked that I wasn't forgetting anything. Of course, I left my Garmin plugged into the computer so it was a good thing I did those double checks. I would have had a melt down if my Garmin got left behind. My packing list got exponentially longer over the last couple of days, but I wanted to be prepared. I tend to overpack, but I really don't think I did.....did I?




Tasha's first packing list:
Band aids
Nuun
Clif gels
Mojo bars
Socks and extra socks
Extra running clothes
More band aids :)
Garmin
Visor
Gloves
Arm sleeves
Stocking hat
Sunglasses
Reflective vest
Flashlight
Blanket
Pillow
Sleeping bag
Book (for the hotel room)
Ipod (not for running with, just for my own personal entertainment)
Running shoes (I really hope that I don't forget these!!!)

Tasha's last minute additions:
Ibuprofen
Towel
Second pair of running shoes
4 pairs of socks
3 running outfits...1 for each leg if needed
First aid kit...on top of the bandaids
Long sleeved shirt
Bathing suit...if needed to soak in hotel pool Saturday night (if there is one!)

As I was placing my cargo by the back door this morning it was quite apparent that Tia & Maisy did not want me to leave.



I will be snapping some photos of my weekend HTC memories to share with everyone next week. I hope that everyone that will be running this weekend stays safe and has a blast! :-)

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration