Friday, August 19, 2011

HTC Tee

This year marks the 30th anniversary of Hood to Coast...check out the awesome shirt they have designed for this year:

I can't wait to wear mine!

My team the "Lolly Gaggers" leaves for Mt. Hood next Thursday. We will return to Spokane on Sunday, making it a nice 4 day weekend. I started to make my packing list today because those of you who know me really well know that I like to be prepared and organized. What is on my packing list? A lot of stuff is on my list right now and I am sure that it will grow as I think of random things over the weekend. I am hoping that everything will fit into my duffle bag!

Band aids
Nuun
Clif gels
Mojo bars
Socks and extra socks
Extra running clothes
More band aids :)
Garmin
Visor
Gloves
Arm sleeves
Stocking hat
Sunglasses
Reflective vest
Flashlight
Blanket
Pillow
Sleeping bag
Book (for the hotel room)
Ipod (not for running with, just for my own personal entertainment)
Running shoes (I really hope that I don't forget these!!!)

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration