Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Run the Edge

I have recently been following Adam Goucher's running blog. For those of you who don't know who Adam is, he is Kara Goucher's husband. Kara is an amazing and inspirational runner who will be competing in the Boston Marathon on Monday. I love following Kara's races and her interviews because she is so sincere and humble about her talent and achievements.

Adam is always posting inspirational quotes on his blog and I look forward to reading them. Sometimes they are just what you need when you feel like you are having an off day.

"I am a runner. When I am running, I am full of hope. Even though my body is in distress and sometimes agony, I cannot feel sorry for myself. Despair can't catch me. I am running; chasing a better me and creating a better tomorrow".--Run the Edge

Run the Edge Blog

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration