Thursday, April 21, 2011

Reaching milestones....

I reached 2 huge milestones this week. Both of them seemed so unobtainable a couple of months ago, even though I know that with hard work and perseverance I could do it. I will flat out say that Amy Black is the best personal trainer ever. Period.

The first milestone I reached was fitting back into what I consider to be my "skinny" clothes. Just for kicks I decided to try on some of the outfits the other night. I slipped on some size 4's and they fit. I was pretty excited, they really, truly fit!!!! I was surprised, even though I don't know why . I have been working my booty off the last couple of months (literally!). Then just to see how much further I had to go to fit into my size 2's I decided to try on a pair. And....drum roll....THEY FIT!!!! I almost passed out, no, not because they were too tight, but because they fit! Holy moly! In January I was a sardine in my size 10's and now my 2's and 4's are fitting comfortably. Who would have thought that in around 3 months I would be where I am today. I am ridiculously happy with everything I have accomplished.

The second milestone I reached was my weight loss goal that I set for myself back on 1.15.11. Cam said that when I reached my weight goal  he would buy me the Juicy Couture cupcake necklace from Nordstrom. He bought it for me a couple of weeks ago and I feel like it jinxed me!!! I was less than 2 lbs away from my goal and then I just had an awful week. The worst week to date since I started in January. I worked out like crazy and lost absolutely nothing allllllll weeeeek. Now I know how the contestants feel on Biggest Loser when they weigh in and don't lose anything after working so hard. I wanted to cry everyday because I was so upset. After talking to Amy it was decided that I hadn't eaten enough the week before so my body was in "recovery" mode. Then (insert next excuse) my parents came to town for the weekend so we ate out a bit. Ugh. Before they came I was less than 1 lb away, but I am more than thankful that they were able to come and visit.

As of Thursday 4.21.11 I have surpassed my goal by 1 lb. I didn't just meet my goal, but I smashed it! WooHoo! Of course, I was more than excited to whip out my cupcake necklace and wear it, with my size 2's.. :)

My JC cupcake necklace!!! Thank you Cam!!!!

--Tasha



2 comments:

  1. Thanks love! You inspire me too! I love how we started this journey together. You are one awesome and beautiful chica. I am so proud to call you my BFF <3

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments & inspiration