Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another piece of inspiration

This is another very fitting quote that I found on the Run the Edge blog. So many people have asked me the same question repeatedly, "Why do you run"? Or they will comment that they think I am crazy for running as much as I do. Honestly, I think they are crazy for not running! Running is me time. It is the one time of day where I don't have to think about anything. I can clear my mind and just be free.

"There is nothing wrong with normal people living normal lives, but when a runner laces up her shoes and heads out the front door, she has already separated herself from a normal life. The moment she begins to swing her arms and place one stride in front of another, she has entered and exeptional world filled with exceptional people".--Run the Edge

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration