Thursday, March 3, 2011

Trail Pop

Need a delish and light snack? This is perfect snack to take with you on the go. I made up a batch the other night so I could have some at work and leave some at home. It takes less than 5 minutes from start to finish to make.



Trail Pop

4 Cups popcorn (I used
1/2 Cup Quacker Oatmeal Squares
1/2 Cup dried fruit (I used cherries)
2 TBSP mini chocolate chips
4 Zip-Loc sandwich bags

**Makes 4 Servings**

Using the zip-loc bags place 1 cup of popcorn in each. Put 2 TBSP of quacker oatmeal squares, 2 TBSP of dried fruit, and 1/2 TBSP of mini chocolate chips into each bag as well. Seal the zip-loc bag, shake up & enjoy!

Nutritional Content
Fat 3.0 grams
Carbs 29.0 grams
Protein 3.0 grams
Calories 152

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration