Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweet Tia

My sweet Tia is 5 years old today. It just seems like yesterday when my boyfriend (now Mr. Healthy Diva) and I drove over to Seattle to pick her up. I had never had a dog before and I was petrified I would do something to ruin her. The instant I saw her sweet little face, my heart just melted.

Tia has brought so much joy and happiness to our family. She is the smartest and sweetest little girl- always happy with a smile on her face. I can't imagine not having her in our lives. Love her snuggles (even though she steals my pillow every freaking night) and I love her sweet little kisses. She is also the best big sister to Maisy- patient, kind, & caring. I couldn't have asked for a better little girl.

Mommy & Daddy LOVE YOU TIA!!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!

When I first got her home

Tia's first bath

Her first snow

Puppy school graduate!

Tia's first 4th of July in Manzanita, OR

Watching the parade with mommy & daddy

On the way back to Spokane at Multnomah Falls

Love her to pieces

Her 1st birthday- the day I also tried to burn our house down. OOPS.

Mommy's little lady bug!

At the beach during Thanksgiving break

Tia didn't want much to do with her Grandpa's barn and the baby calves

Little Miss Santa Claus

Summer at the beach

Matching Halloweenie costumes!

Go Ducks (thanks Auntie Cassie!)

My beautiful baby

Sweet Tia and Mommy

--Tasha





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration