Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bicycle Pub Crawl

On Saturday the Lantern Tap House had a bicycle pub crawl. I have participated in a running pub crawl, but never one on a bicycle. It was a lot of fun! Made some new friends and just had a great time. We made stops on our route and covered 7.12 miles. Check out the elevation towards the end, that is serious business!

The route and insane elevation

The start

I am so excited

Here is where our pub crawl took us and what I had at each bar:

Lantern Tap House- Firestone Oktoberfest
NoLi Brewhouse- Blueberry Creme Ale
O'Doherty's- Blue Moon (I know how original ;0)
Hills- I don't remember it was an IPA of some type
Benniditos- NoLi Silent Treatment Pale Ale



Art in Riverfront Park- apparently the meaning of life is engraved at the top of this...

Clock tower along the Centennial Trail


Mrs. & Mr. Healthy Diva!

They had downtown blocked off a bicycle time trial. Those men were smoking fast!!!!! They had races from 4:00- 9:00 pm. It was fun to watch, but it was disappointing at how there was hardly any spectators. 

Lead group

Mr. Healthy Diva & Mike @ O'Doherty's

The men

Mr. Healthy Diva @ Benniditos

Mr. Healthy Diva likes to wear his sunglasses at night

Me  @ Benniditos

Mike (owner of the Lantern) and I

The whole night was a lot of fun with good group of people. There was a lot of laughing and some bicycle spills along the way which I am sure we will be talking about for weeks to come. Right?! ;-)

Have you ever participated in a pub crawl before?

Stay tuned for a special announcement post in a couple of days about a project I have been working on with Mike & Melinda at the Lantern. I am VERY excited about it!!!!!!

--Tasha




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration