Monday, August 27, 2012

Nutella Banana Bread

I have been obsessing over pinterest for over a year now. I have pinned oodles of recipes, but have never made anything until now. I came across a recipe for Nutella Banana Bread- I love Nutella AND I love Banana Bread. I figured that this recipe had to be a success.

It was quick prep to get into the oven. I did substitute unsweetened vanilla almond milk for the skim milk and used a sugar substitute instead of real sugar. I also didn't "swirl" the batter to make it look marbled.



The final product was both moist and delicious! It made for a yummy afternoon snack with a bit of whip cream on top....

Here is a link the recipe:
http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2011/08/nutella-banana-bread.html?m=1

Questions for you:

Have you ever made a recipe you found on pinterest?

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration