Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Anniversary Mr. Healthy Diva

Today is my 3 year anniversary to Mr. Healthy Diva! I can't believe that we already have 3 years of wedded bliss under our belt. It just seems like a couple of months ago that we met in college and last week since we got married. Time flies by when you are having fun!

The day we got married was one of the happiest days of my life. It isn't everyday that you get to be a princess and marry your best friend and partner in crime.

Having worked in event planning prior to our wedding and having gone to several weddings I was very adament about what I liked and disliked. Everything about our venue (Beacon Hill) was perfect. The food, the cake, my deocrations and the photographer all helped to make the day special for the both of us.

My flowers, center pieces, & amazing cake

Getting ready- I loved my dress

The first look

Cam and the groomsmen & bridesmaids

The wedding party

Us <3

Ceremony & reception

Downtown Spokane & Davenport Hotel 

Happy Anniversary to my amazing husband. Looking forward to what this next year has in store for us! <3

--Tasha





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration