Friday, August 3, 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award





Lora at Crazy Running Girl nominated me for the "Beautiful Blogger Award" last week.  Thank you Lora! I came across Lora’s blog because she is also a Sweat Pink Ambassador. I love her blog and have been a religious follower of her over the last couple of months. Lora usually posts daily and always has fun & informative posts.  A couple of neat things about Lora is that she lives in NYC, she is training for the NYC marathon AND she is getting married this fall in Jamaica!

Here are the rules for the award:

1.       Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2.       Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. 
3.       Tell 7 things about yourself. 
4.       Nominate 7 other bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know. 


1.      1.  I was adopted when I was 4 years old. Very few people know this because I hardly talk about it. I don’t even think my co-workers know I was adopted! I know who my birth parents are and they are not good people and I do not think kind things about them, hence why I never talk about them.

2.       2. When I was in kindergarten I almost drowned at the beach in a rip tide current. I think that is why I hate the beach even though I grew up living a couple of miles away from it.

3.       3. I learned how to swim when I was 5 years old (part of the reason why I survived random fact #2). In elementary school, swimming lessons were a required portion of our PE. You would think I would either love swimming or be an awesome swimmer, but neither of those apply to me. I hate swimming!

4.       4. When I was growing up I was so obsessed with country music that I wore Wrangler Jeans & Ropers (cowboy boots) everyday. Usually paired with a concert t- shirt of some type.

5.      5.  I met my first boyfriend at the Tillamook County fair. We were in the 4th grade when we met, but didn’t start dating until a couple of years later. Our parents wouldn’t let us talk on the phone because it was long distance (we lived an hour apart) so we wrote weekly letters to each other.

6.       6. When I was 4 years old I fell out of the hay loft in my parent’s barn. My cousin and I were messing around with the ladder when my dad was putting in straw. We decided to race to the house for a snack and he took the stairs and I took the ladder. I beat him to the ground, but he beat me to the house. I landed on the cement floor of the barn after falling 20 + feet. I broke my wrist which is why I have a nasty scar along the side of my arm. When they went to remove the cast the doctor sliced my arm open from my pinky finger to my elbow. He told my mom I was crying because I was a complainer. Worst doctor ever. My scar has gotten smaller over time, which is nice.

7.       7. I got my first pet when I was in the 2nd grade. She was a cat named “Penny” off of Inspector Gadget. We didn’t know it at the time, but she was deaf and ended up being the meanest cat ever. We had to pack around newspapers to beat her off of us because she was always attacking us. The only person she liked was my dad and he was never home. She lived to be over 12 years old.

I am supposed to nominate 7 people for this award, but I can’t decide on who to select because I have so many wonderful followers and friends out there. If you would like to complete this, just let me know so that I can check out your post!

Thanks again Lora!!!!

--Tasha


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration