Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Good friends make a dive bar FUN

I didn't just make the elliptical my b*tch all weekend, I did lots of other stuff too. Haha.

Friday was the first day you could buy liquor in the grocery store here in WA state. To say that it brought the crazies out of the wood work is an understatement. After a quick trip into Wally World I wanted a full body sanitizer. Not to mention this is what we found:

The shelves were cleaned out!

Saturday I had a gazillion errands to run since I will be out of town next weekend for Cassie's bachelorette party. Technically, I am also supposed to run the Helvetia 1/2 marathon on Saturday, but um ya that's not happening.

Running errands...buying fun bachelorette party stuff :-)

Saturday night we went out with friends and had a lot of fun. It seems like we never go out so it was good to have an excuse to dress up and go out as a couple with some of our really good friends.

We went to Saranac first where I had this amazing Thai chicken rice bowl for dinner. I could eat that for dinner every night. It was amazing!


Our final stop at the night was at the Swamp. Talk about a classy establishment. I don't know which was worse: wine from the box, the smell of mildew, cigarettes, & body odor, OR the Christmas ornaments hanging from the ceiling....they did have bottled water in a cooler out back. Weird, yes. BUT, it was FREE.

The girls! Nina, Jenna & Me



He was being funny :-)

<3 him!

Questions for you:

Have you been to a "dive bar" recently?
What was the oddest thing/decor you have seen a bar?

--Tasha



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration