Sunday, February 26, 2012

MIA

I am in a strong dislike for Century Link right now. We haven't had internet @ our house since Monday. It doesn't look like it will be fixed until at least Tuesday. 8 days without internet....I'm dying! My cell phone isn't cutting it anymore.

The lame thing, besides not being able to blog is that I can't upload my Garmin. So annoying! This week I should be close to 50 miles. That is probably the most miles I have ran in one week since college. I'

I am currently trying to pump myself up for 19 miles on the treadmill right now. So far I'm not really getting anywhere. Yesterday, snowmageddon struck Spokane. It wasn't expected nor welcomed.
Other than no internet, I had a good week and some great training runs. It was my 2nd week with my new training plan for Eugene. :-)

That's all for now since my finger is tired from "typing". I'm looking forward to catching up on everyone's blogs this week.




Questions for you:


Do you like blogging from your cell phone?
Has your internet ever gone down for more than a week?
Anyone else get fresh snow where they live?

--Tasha



1 comment:

  1. Blogging from the cell phone is tough! Sorry you have no internet :( yes the snow is crazy...it should be gone soon though, good luck on the 19 miler on the tready, I'm going to do 6 on the tready today :o

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments & inspiration