Friday, July 29, 2011

My new "bible"!

I got a new "bible" yesterday. Check it out!


I am so excited to start cooking up some yummy-licious Hungry Girl recipes. If you haven't looked at one of her cookbooks, website, or even tried a recipe- you are missing out my friend! This is her most recent cookbook and has been out for a couple of months. I don't know why I even waited to long to order it. You can purchase it on amazon.com for less than $13 making it a total steal of a deal.

I instantly sat down with it and started marking recipes (as you can see from my picture). Their is a whole chapter devoted to oatmeal- awesome! Their is even a recipe for red velvet pancakes, which is near the top of my list of things to make this weekend. I will be busy, cooking & baking away for the rest of the summer. Their are so many recipes, and so little time.....

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration