Friday, April 8, 2011

Tasha's Ah-Mazing Chicken Salad

This salad is quick, healthy, and ah-mazing! There are two awesome things about this recipe. #1 you can use your leftover chicken breast to make the salad & #2 it tastes even better on the 2nd day. You cannot go wrong with that!

 I put each serving into individual tupper ware containers. It is the perfect way to prep several lunches and/or dinners at the same time.

Ah-Mazing Chicken Salad (makes 1 serving of salad)

4 oz chicken breast
1/2 Cup Grapes (I dice these up into pieces)
1 TBSP Light Mayo
1/4 Cup Walnuts (I chop up the walnuts)
Pepper to taste
Pam

Preheat your oven to 375. Spray your cooking pan with some Pam. Cook the chicken breast on your stove top until lightly brown on each side. I usually sprinkle a light amount of pepper on each side of the chicken breast. Place your chicken breast into your oven to finish cooking; usually takes about 8 minutes. Once the chicken is done, let it cool.

In a bowl combine your grapes, mayo and walnuts. Once the chicken is cool, dice it up and mix in with your grape/walnut mizture.

**If I don't have leftover chicken breast I will cook my chicken either the night before or in the morning so that it is cold when I make the salad.

Nutritional Content
Fat 25.13 grams
Carbohydrates 19.48 grams
Protein 31.58 grams
Calories 410

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration