1. Run club will start on Tuesday March 12th at 6:00 pm (wear GREEN for St. Patty's Day!)
2. There will be an additional component to run club for participants that don't necessarily want to run 3-4 miles. This will be run club tabata style that will take place in Grant Park. The workout will include running, or walking, with tabata stations set up around the park. The weekly workout will be approximately 45 minutes in length. This workout will be designed for all fitness levels. Come and check it out. It is going to be a lot of fun and a great workout.
3. For those interested in training for Bloomsday this year, I am putting together a training plan that you can pick up on 3/12.
4. We are looking for creative name suggestions for both the run club and the HIIT/Tabata club. You can email me your suggestions to email@example.com
5. I know that there are a lot of participants that live in the neighborhood that also have some great running routes. Please share them with me! If possible email me the map to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. There will be a fitness board at the Lantern that will show all the running routes, crossfit workouts, upcoming races and any other information/announcements. Be on the lookout for the board in March.
7. For those participants who earned your shirt last season, they will be handed out on March 12th. I heard that they look pretty cool!!!!!
8. We are working on a dinner/drink special that you can purchase on run club night when you wear your t-shirt.
I hope that everyone is just as excited about run club as I am. I am looking forward to seeing everyone on March 12th @ 6:00 pm!