Monday, November 12, 2012

Gettin' my groove back!

Last week I was crazy busy sweating it out! I haven't felt this great in a long time. For the first time since May I actually feel like I am getting my groove back!



I also did a spin workout ranging from 30-60 minutes pretty much everyday. I like to spin & stretch before I go to Farmgirlfit. It keeps me warm and gives me the extra cardio that I need since my weekly running mileage is still really low (17 miles).

Yesterday was my longest run since the Portland Rock 'n' Roll on May 19th. I ran a whopping 8 miles! I was so excited!!!!! My workout was 10 x 800s w/ a 3:20 recovery walk/jog. My average pace for my 800s was 3:15-3:20. It felt relatively easy which is good. Over the course of the week I only experienced one small cramp in my left arch and it was at the very end of my run where I was tired and probably was experiencing a break down in my form.

I have one run left on my current plan and then Matt will send me some new workouts. The plan is to start increasing the mileage and intensity to start building a base for a marathon training plan. Woohoo!

Farmgirlfit has been AWESOME! As you can see I went four times last week (making use of that unlimited plan) and got an insane workout every time. In just the two short weeks I have been going, I have already noticed some positive changes in my body. The most important thing is that I am eating much healthier and in more realistic portions. I can't wait to see how much I can transform myself over the next couple of months. I love the feeling of getting stronger!

Questions for you:
Did you do anything fun over the weekend?
Do you have snow where you live?

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration