Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Favorites: Runner Swag Swap

A couple of months ago I remembered reading on Katie's blog (KatieRUNSthis) that she had participated in a "runner's swag swap." She said that she was going to be in charge of facilitating the next swap and asked who would be interested in participating. Of course I was! I love doing exchanges!

My swag partner was Tod who blogs over at The Road to the MCM. He put together a great bag of swag. I loved everything!!!!

My swag came in a Rock 'n' Roll "swag" bag from the expo. Some of the first goodies I pulled out was candy corn (YUM!!!!) and a tennis ball for rolling (this will come in handy!)

Body glide and lip balm. This will come in handy when I start training for a spring marathon (Yep, I said it- MARATHON!!!!)

Energy gels. I have never tried the GU "tri Berry" or any of the Accel Gels before. I am excited to try them out. I have had the orange GU chomps before. 

KIND bars (some of my favorite bars) and cocoa roast almonds. Both KIND bars I have never tried, but all KIND bars are fantastic and yummy so I can't wait to try them out. One of my favorite snacks is almonds so I am sure that the dark chocolate almonds won't last long. 

NUUN ( my FAVORITE) and awesome Under Armour socks. These socks are probably the best socks I have ever had before. I have already worn them for a run and they were fantastic. They also have a fun detail with the pink breast cancer ribbon across the top and the back says "go fight for a cure". These are my new favorite socks!

Thank you Tod for putting together such great things. I am looking forward to doing another swag swap in the future. 

Questions for you:

Have you ever participated in a swag swap before???

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration