Monday, August 13, 2012

Vacation is over- I am back!!!

My best friend has officially been married and is now Mrs. Hoffert. I have spent the last week with her in Oregon so I have been a little non existent over the last 7 days. No emails, no reading blogs, no tweets & hardly any FB. I was busy, but the cell reception at the Oregon Coast is awful so it makes it hard to keep up on social networking. The break was nice, but I missed all of you!

I arrived to PDX on Tuesday night so it was a mad dash to the airport after work. On Wednesday I went and got a mani & pedi while Cassie had her hair done. We did some wedding errands and got snacks for us girls on Saturday morning.

Thursday morning we were good and went to the gym. Then my mom came out to PDX to pick me up so I could spend some time with my parents. I hadn't been home to my parent's house in a long time so it was good to have an opportunity to spend time withe them.

Friday morning I was good again and went to the recreation center in Nehalem to workout. To say that it was a little outdated is an understatement. I felt like I stepped back into the 1980s!!!! That evening was the rehearsal and dinner. It was a lot of fun. Actually us girls probably had too much fun staying out until midnight and closing down the bar. It was a great way to let loose before the big day.

Hoffert Rehearsal Dinner

Saturday morning came VERY early! We were all walking zombies when we woke up. Unfortunately we had to rush around at first and get everyone through the shower because the gals were there at 8:00 am to start hair and make up. The only thing that saved us was the coffee shop across the street! We had a ton of fun getting ready and pampered together. I think that Cassie takes the award for being the most overly excited bride ever. Don't get me wrong, I was excited to get married to Mr. Healthy Diva, but I wasn't jumping up and down yelling "I am getting married!!!"..."I am so excited I am getting married!!!". Everyone could agree that Cassie was VERY excited. 





Cassie's was wedding was absolutely beautiful. It was a little warmer outside then I was anticipating- I think even with sunscreen I got a little burnt. I am not going to lie, I had sweat running down my leg standing during the ceremony. Not to mention the sweat 'stache I had going on....YUCK!!!!!! Even though I was a hot tamale, I was honored to be able to stand next to her on her special day marrying Scott.

Thanks for the AWESOME advice on my toast!!! I think that it went really good & I even made people laugh! I had Cassie's cousin film it for me on my cell phone so that I could share it with you.


Now it's back to the real world....boo!

Ever feel like you need a vacation from your vacation???!!!

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration