Wednesday, May 30, 2012

#NUUNKOTB

Two excited things were made official last week. The first official item that has been decided is our Nuun Ragnar Relay team name.

Nuun Kids on the Block


The super creative/talented Holly came up with this!


Yep, it is going to be GREAT. There were several great name ideas so a doodle poll was set up so we could select our top 3 name choices. Now that we are officially Nuun KOTB some great costume and decorating ideas have been floating around. I can't wait- who doesn't love the 1980s/1990s?! I am currently on the hunt for the perfect running clothes. It's great that neon is back in style right now!

The second exciting item is that we also received our relay legs. I will be in van #1, running leg #3. I honestly didn't care which leg I got so I selected 3, 6, & 12 in the poll. I picked leg #12 because I believe it had the most miles and I was willing to take one for the team, even though I secretly was hoping I didn't get it. :-)

The Ragnar Northwest Passage map

Leg #3: 8.2 miles HARD. Honestly, it doesn't look to awful to me, knock in wood!


Leg #15: 3.5 miles easy

Leg #27: 4.0 miles easy

I don't have as many miles as I had to have last year for HTC when I literally "took one for the team" and volunteered to run the most miles. These legs will probably be good for me since I don't know when I will get the clearance to start really running again. Hopefully soon! 

Since Nuun is so awesome they gave me a 15% off code to give to you, my wonderful readers. Simply use this code bloggerslovenuun on their website. Thanks Nuun!

PS- I have a new favorite Nuun flavor too! You have to try Citrus Fruit!!! It is awesome!

Questions for you:
How do you pick your relay legs?
Any good costume ideas for our team?
Have you run Ragnar Northwest Passage? What did you think?

--Tasha





6 comments:

  1. That's an awesome name!! I'm thinking neon pink leg warmers, it will be hot so maybe for one of the night runs :) somebody's to wear a tutu too, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ENVIOUS!! You're going to have so much fun!! Love the name...and leg warmers are definitely in order!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. airbrush tshirts -- screams 90s like new kids on the block

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never run a really so reading about your legs was really fun - such a cool system and now I want to do one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, totes stocking up on some NUUN. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments & inspiration