Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My race bucket list

A lot of people I know have a bucket list- a list of things that they want to see or complete in their lifetime. I was thinking about all of the races I would like to do someday and decided that it would be fun to make a race bucket list. This list is just a start and I am sure that more races will be added. Unfortunately none of these races will be completed anytime soon, but someday I hope to check them off of my bucket list. :-)

Tasha's Race Bucket List

NYC Marathon
Chicago Marathon
Nike Women's Marathon
Paris Marathon
Disney Princess Marathon
Fueled by Wine 1/2 Marathon
Boulder Boulder
Marine Corps Marathon
St. George Marathon
Big Sur
Grandma's Marathon
Flying Pig 1/2 Marathon
Napa Valley Marathon
Honolulu Marathon
Twin Cities
London Marathon
Berlin Marathon
Stockholm Marathon
Amsterdam Marathon

**I would like to run all of the Rock n' Roll races (either the half or the full)

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration