Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Balsamic Vinegar Salad

This is another tasty and quick salad to put together. Perfect for summer BBQs, lunch or dinner.


Balsamic Broccoli Slaw

Ingredients
4 cups broccoli slaw
1 yellow bell pepper (I also added a red bell pepper to my salad)
2 carrots, julienned
1 cup cherry tomatoes (I omitted this because I dislike tomatoes, but added celery instead)
1/2 cup lite balsamic vinegar dressing (I purchased Newman's Own)

**The next time I make this salad I think I will add some almonds to it & fresh mozzarella**

Directions
Mix all the ingredients together and you have the perfect summer salad.

Nutrition Content
1 cup= 1 serving, 6 servings per salad

Fat  3.5 grams
Protein 2.1 grams
Carbs 8.1 grams
Calories 72.3

--Tasha

1 comment:

I love your comments & inspiration