Friday, March 11, 2011

Fage Greek Yogurt w/ Strawberries & Honey

I am starting to get excited now that fruit is coming into season. I love fresh fruit! Cam brought some strawberries home the other night and they were amazing. I had to go to Costco and buy more.

It is great to combine some fresh fruit, Fage Greek yogurt, & a touch of honey for a meal, snack, or dessert. It is simple to put together and tastes delicious. I have only used strawberries, but I am sure that any fruit would work.

Strawberries, Honey, & Greek yogurt

1 cup Fage Greek yogurt (I bought this at Costco)
1 cup strawberries (slice & dice however you wish)
1 TBSP honey

Mix the honey and Greek yogurt together and then add the strawberries.

Nutritional Content
Carbs 31.22 grams
Protein 6.08 grams
Calories 233

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration