Monday, February 28, 2011

Amazing Turkey Burgers

I love to cook a nice dinner on Sunday, it is almost relaxing and a great way to end the weekend. I make turkey burgers quite frequently, but love to experiment with different ways to add flavor to them. Turkey can be a little bland sometimes so you need to spice it up. My result this Sunday was the most amazing turkey burger I have ever made before, even Cam loved it.

Amazing Turkey Burgers (Makes 1 Burger)

4 oz of ground turkey (I used Foster Farms)
1 piece of bacon (I used Kirkland low-sodium)
1 whole wheat sandwich thin
1 laughing cow creamy swiss wedge
1 slice of cheddar cheese (I used Tillamook)

Form the turkey into a small patty and cook until meat is done. At the same time you can cook your slice of bacon. Place your sandwich thin in the oven on broil to heat up. When you take your sandwich thin out of the oven spread your laughing cow creamy sauce on one side of your sandwich thin. Once the turkey burger is done, cut your bacon into half and place on top of your burger. Put your cheddar on top of the bacon and melt. Place your turkey bacon cheese burger on your sandwich thin, and enjoy!

**If you are watching your carbs, you can cut out the sandwich thin. You can also use turkey bacon if you like**

Nutritional Content
Fat 23.0 grams
Carbs 23.0 grams
Protein 38.5 grams
Calories 430

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration