Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Foodie Pen Pals

I absolutely love the Foodie Pen Pals program. Lindsay @ Lean Green Bean does a terrific job of having everything so organized.  If you haven't checked out the program and are curious check it out!  

This month my Foodie Pen Pal was Laura from New York. Check out what she sent me, it was great!



Shot Blocks
Lara Bars
Thai Chile Peanuts
Maple Crunch Granola
White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter

The granola was absolutely to die for! It didn’t last the week because it was so good. It is from an Albany based company (where Laura is from) called Our Daily Eats. If you live close to one you are lucky and I am so jealous! It was the best granola I have ever had!

YUMMY!!!!

The peanuts were also from Our Daily Eats. I loved the flavor combination. They weren't too spicy at all. 
However, I really like spicy foods so you might think that they are spicy. :-)


Then...oh. my. goodness!!! Laura sent me the most amazing peanut butter I have ever had in my life! I happened to mention that I like peanut butter AND have love affair for white chocolate. Have you ever heard of a company called the Peanut Butter & Co???? Well I hadn't and apparently they are the genius mind behind this lovely concoction:

To say that it rocked my world is an understatement. This little jar is my new addiction. 

What I love about Foodie Pen Pals is being able to connect with different people from across the US and I get to try awesome new food at the same time. Since I received my package from Laura, I checked online to see if Our Daily Eats had a website to purchase product from and they did. You can bet I will be buying some stuff from their website in the VERY near future. Items on my shopping list include more of the Maple Crunch Granola and I also want to try their Lemon Coconut Granola, and the Crunchy BBQ Peanuts. YUM!

This also gives me something to look forward to each month in both shopping for my foodie pen pal and receiving a package. Who doesn't like to get fun stuff in the mail? I know that some of you signed up to join Foodie Pen Pals last month. If you haven’t checked it out, please do so. Feel free to ask me any questions. J

I am already looking forward to June!

--Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments & inspiration